Wednesday, August 3, 2011

YAAAAAY!!!!

My student visa has been issued!  I CAN OFFICIALLY GO TO SCOTLAND NOW!!!

Seventeen days to go, and I feel like I have far too much left to do.  I cleaned out my closet the other day, and today's big project is cleaning out my room.  I suppose I feel uneasy because the Really Big Stuff - finding a place to live and opening a bank account - can't happen until I actually get there.  The thought of landing in the place I'm going to be living in for the next year without a fixed address, a bank, or a job, is both terrifying and exciting.  Mostly terrifying.  But, "It'll be an adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...