Monday, August 15, 2011

More farewells, and annoyance beyond belief.

My mom's side of the family came over to my house yesterday for a farewell party.  My mom's side of the family is huge.  My cousin Ev took a group picture - there are 20 of us in it, and that's not even everyone.  Everyone signed a photo frame too, and I'm going to take it and the photo with me.  I also hung out with my friend Tracey the other night, and she gave me an orange towel as a farewell present.  I was actually very excited about the towel, because per The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a towel is the single most important thing a traveler can possess.

In other news, the flat I wanted and the girl I was talking to about living together have both fallen through.  Most of the properties I've emailed haven't answered me back, and I'm incredibly annoyed about that, but I don't feel like there's a whole lot I can do.  :/

 5 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...