Saturday, July 30, 2011

The first farewells.

My certified driving record did come in the mail in a timely manner, so I faxed it in for good measure.  Now I'm back to trying not to think about my visa, because I'll just start worrying about it again.  I got my student ID form in the mail yesterday, so I'll get to put my other passport photo to use, it seems.

The farewells have started.  Yesterday was my last day at work, and I was a lot sadder to leave than I expected to be.  I printed out a few of my pictures of various places in Scotland and gave them to my coworkers as farewell gifts; they, in turn, took me out for beer and nachos. 

Three weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...