Friday, February 17, 2012

Loo roll.

50% attendance at my tutorial yesterday afternoon.  I instructed everyone to encourage their absent peers to show up to the next one, as they will be expected to write a lab report on either that one or the one after.  The looks of horror were priceless.

I'm feeling infinitely better than I did on Tuesday.  I tidied up the kitchen this morning and bought more loo roll (toilet paper).  I have actually been hoarding my loo roll recently, because it's been disappearing at an alarming rate and I'm the only one who's been stocking that bathroom.  But I put a full one in there this morning.  We'll see how much is left when I get back from the Netherlands on Monday.  Also, I am now exclusively using the term "loo roll" instead of "toilet paper."  Fewer syllables, and it just rolls off the tongue so much more easily!  LOO ROLL!!! Say it with me!

Speaking of the Netherlands, my flight leaves at 6:00 tomorrow morning!  Planning to catch the N22 in front of my flat at 3:30.  It's not an express bus, but it's slightly cheaper and should still have me at the airport for 4:15.  I'm trying to decide whether to go to bed at all tonight.  Tentative plan is to go to bed at midnight and have a 3-hour nap, then snatch more naps on the plane and the trains...

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...