Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day.

Happy Leap Day!  I participated in an experiment this morning, read for a while, and then took a nap and dreamed that I was back at the studio where I danced ballet for a few years when I was little.  In other words, today was kind of a wash.  Back to being productive tomorrow, especially since I have a lot of academic reading I need to catch up on.

Weather update: Sunrise is a few minutes after 7am, and sunset is at about 5:45.  The temperature has been consistently in the upper 50s (Fahrenheit) for the last week.  I smell SPRING!!!

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...