So, there's a big car rally on Mull this week and all the accommodation is full, so that plan is out and I'm looking at going to Tiree instead. It's the westernmost of the Inner Hebrides and a 4-hour ferry ride from Oban, and it's got tons of sandy beaches and the most sunshine in Scotland. And it's got its own love song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way
Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday. Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...
-
We sprang forward last night here in the UK, and spring decided spring forth accordingly. It was a gorgeous, gorgeous day today. Sunny, i...
-
Due Thursday (i.e. tomorrow): Team Dynamics paper. 4000 words. Current word count: 1154. Due next Thursday (the 12th): Peak Performance ...
-
I hope you all know how much I love you: I'm typing out this whole thing on mobile. By a show of hands, how many of you have read A Wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment