Saturday, September 8, 2012

Changing seasons.

The season is changing.  The days are getting cloudier, cooler, and slowly shorter.  If I want to have any serious outdoor escapades, they need to be relatively soon.

I am tentatively planning to walk the Great Glen Way next week.  This is the trip I had originally planned for May, and ended up postponing so my data collection trip to the States could happen sooner.  I am also toying with the idea of doing some hillwalking while I'm in the area, especially since it's going to be too unseasonable (for me, anyway) for such things soon.  Details to follow as things get booked.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...