Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting ready for Glen Shee.

Second sport psych tutorial today!  This time it was second-year phys ed majors, and they were much more lively than the freshers yesterday.  Asked pertinent questions about their assignment for next time, etc.  They were still in and out in ten minutes, but when they come back in two weeks, the real work will begin!

I've got most of my marks from fall term back.  I finished research methods with the equivalent of an A, planning with a very high B, and stress with a low B.  I'm still waiting on my pro skills marks, which will probably be the lowest.  Can't do anything about that at this point, though.

Hillwalking in Glen Shee tomorrow is a go!  I'm a little concerned about my left ankle because I managed to roll it this morning walking to the bus stop, but my rented mountaineering boots have really good ankle support so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem.  Gonna lay out my clothes for tomorrow, get lunch and snacks packed, and make it an early night, as I have to be at the meeting point at 7am tomorrow to get crampons fitted.  Daylight is slowly returning, but sunrise tomorrow still isn't until 8:27am.  Ugh.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...