Thursday, July 21, 2011

A minor moment of panic.

I got an email today saying that my visa application is now being reviewed by an immigration officer.

:D

Eight minutes later, I got an email with the subject line "UK VISA - URGENT."

D:

They need my DMV record.  The International Office Guy at the university told me they would NOT need my DMV record, even though I DID need to list the three minor traffic violations I have accrued over seven years of having my driver's license.

LIES.  ALL OF IT.

Luckily, a job I applied for several months ago wanted my driving record, so I have it handy and can fax it to the embassy tomorrow.  I am not going to say anything else concerning minor heart attacks, because that would be tempting fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...