Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back in Auld Reekie.

I'm back in Edinburgh!  As I expected, bidding farewell to my parents and brother was much harder this time around.  I think it's because back in August, this was an adventure; and this time around, it's just going back to my other life many, many miles away from my loved ones.  And also, I don't know when I'm going to see them or the USA again.

I'm most of the way unpacked, and I'm going out with one of my flatmates in a bit.  I have discovered that my adapter doesn't fit my new laptop's three-pronged plug, so it looks like I'm going to have to get a new one.  Which is fine, because I could use two anyway.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...