Saturday, November 12, 2011

School and social update.

The exterminator came this morning, thank goodness, so hopefully the mouse nonsense is at an end for the time being.

The research methods exam was last Thursday, and I feel like I did pretty well.  The entire class, as well as most of the Strength and Conditioning class, went to Malone's afterward and had a huge one.  Talk about bonding exercises, and suddenly I have a social life again!  House party at an S&C guy's house tonight, and we psych folks are maybe going to make group dinners a weekly thing.  And I'm going on another hillwalking trip, this time to Killin, on the 20th, and there's a ceilidh for all the Moray House grad students on the 25th...my cup runneth over!

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...