Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mousecapades.

Oh God.  Ohgodohgodohgod.  I was sitting at my computer desk in my room at about 11:00 last night, wearing my baggy black tracksuit bottoms, when I felt *something* brush my toes.  I figured it was just my ipod USB cable which was hanging down off the desk, and ignored it.  A minute or two later, I felt something scratchy and pinchy at the waistband of my tracksuit bottoms, on the left side.  I reached to itch it, but it wouldn't stop, and IT MOVED.  I stood up, and a mouse shot down my trouser leg and hid under the wardrobe.

NOT COOL.  NOT COOL AT ALL.

Oh, and where are my mousetraps?  In the wardrobe.  FML.

I slept on the sofa last night.  I'm back in my room now, and I don't know whether the little bugger is still here or not.  I just know that this is ridiculous.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...