Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busybusybusy

My life is about to get incredibly busy.  It's November now, which means we're quickly closing in on the end of the term. 

Tomorrow: Marks for the first assignment are supposed to be posted.  So after tomorrow, I'll have some benchmark for how severely I need to get myself in gear!  The prof said there were no fails, so that's comforting at least.  Also tomorrow, I'm going to Glasgow to see My Morning Jacket, and more importantly their sound engineer, my cousin Ryan.
Thursday: Research Methods final exam!  I've been doing a lot of studying, mostly against my will, because it's what the conversation inevitably turns to whenever a lot of my classmates and I are together.  But I really shouldn't be complaining, but because I'm feeling pretty well-prepared for it as a result.  Tomorrow I'll re-read the assigned papers, and then I should be set.
Friday: Meeting with my Stress and Coping group to discuss the final project for that class, which we just got briefed on tonight.  Basically it's a similar setup to the final project in my undergrad research methods class - do some original research and write up a formal APA-style paper about it - but instead of having the better part of a semester to do it, we have five and a half weeks. 
Saturday: Be unashamedly lazy.
Sunday: See Saturday.  Also, back to Glasgow for the TORI AMOS CONCERT!!!
Next week: Start assembling the literature for my final paper for Planning, and also get cracking on the Stress project.

Tomorrow, I swear I will write more about my adventures from two months ago.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...