Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Revised thesis topic is a go!

I had my second meeting with Ailsa yesterday, and it went super-well.  Talent development is a go!  My next step now is to keep reviewing literature and narrow my broad "What is appropriate development" question down to something more focused.  I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to recognize citations, and even go "I've read that paper!" when they come up.  So I must be doing something right.

The rest of this week is teaching and participating in experiments.  I somehow need to acquire a needle and thread before 4pm tomorrow, for the tutorial activity we're doing this week.

Sunset is now past 6pm.  The world is bright, and I love it.

Cheers, y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...