Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Autumn!

The weather in Edinburgh has been beautiful for the last several days - sunny and in the low 50s.  The blue sky and the crisp air remind me of autumn in North Carolina.  It's definitely a vast improvement over October last year, when it rained and rained and rained.

I'm biding my time, waiting for my dissertation mark.  A couple days ago, I went to the grassy area between the Scottish Parliament and Arthur's Seat and read a book, and nearly had my bag of crisps stolen by a cheeky 3-year-old.  Kids these days.  Today, I had a job interview - fingers crossed!

Cheers, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Hebrides and the Hebridean Way

Monday 3 June 2019 Long day of travel - with a hangover - yesterday.  Train from Edinburgh to Glasgow (which was late of course), then a l...